Welcome to Antoine Mountain
Antoine Mountain is located within the North Bay Parry Sound District. Our facility is currently under the extended stay-at-home order until March 9th, 2021. We ask for your patience and understanding while our team awaits further information from the provincial government on March 5th on how these drastic measures will affect Antoine Mountain's remaining winter season.
LIFT TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE TICKET DESK UPON ARRIVAL
As restrictions are ever changing and chair lift capacity can be a concern we are no longer selling lift tickets online. If you have previously purchased a ticket online you can redeem it upon arrival by visiting the ticket desk in the chalet.
To all those wanting to reserve a specific date and lift ticket unfortunately we are unable to accommodate your request and will be operating on a first come, first serve basis. During daily operations at 10am and 11am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday we will be posting on Facebook, Instagram and Google how many remaining lift tickets are available for purchase.
Our team understands how difficult this maybe for travellers but these times are uncertain and it is our responsibility to provide a safe environment with social distancing in the lift lines and on the mountain.
Despite this unfortunate setback we are committed to continue grooming operations to ensure when we do open the mountain we will offer maximum terrain with the stellar snow conditions that our customers know and love.
Not being open for skiing and riding is beyond heartbreaking. Despite this difficult situation please know Antoine Mountain supports the efforts of Public Health. It is going to take an incredible amount of determination on the part of all skiers and riders to reduce the spread of this virus. Together, we must ensure our communities where we live remain safe and healthy during this pandemic. Our team kindly asks you as a passionate skier and rider, to please follow the public health guidelines and only leave home for essential purposes. Stay home, stay safe, save lives.
If you have and questions please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect this season:
- face coverings are mandatory at all times, in all places (chalet,washrooms, lift line, chair lift and while riding).
- socially distance yourself 2m from other guests
- sign in with the QR code before entering the chalet
- if you are feeling ill or have any symptoms of COVID-19 please stay home
- if you arrive together, ride together
- purchase your lift ticket upon arrival for speedy line flow
- use tap payment for lift tickets, rentals, food and beverages
- inside space is limited, please gear up at your vehicle if possible and store your belongings
- use sanitization stations and wash hands often and thoroughly
- follow washroom guidelines, space is restricted
- lessons are limited, visit our lessons page for more information
- season pass holders do not have to redeem daily lift tickets (go straight to the lift)
- all rental boots, skis, polls and helmets will be disinfected and sanitized after every single use
Yes, this season will be different however, our conditions will continue to be the best we can possibly provide, your experience will be unforgettable and you and your family will feel safe. This is the winter to ski in beautiful Northern Ontario and enjoy the great outdoors!