Welcome to Antoine Mountain
Antoine Mountain is located within the North Bay Parry Sound District. Our facility is currently under the RED COVID-19 response framework.
Our team is excited to be welcoming you back on Friday, March 12th, 2021 under the RED COVID-19 response framework. Please be advised that we will ONLY be operating on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9AM - 4PM.
The chalet will be open for ticket sales, washrooms and take out concession snacks at 50% capacity.
ALL LIFT TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE TICKET DESK UPON ARRIVAL
As restrictions are ever changing and chair lift capacity can be a concern we are no longer selling lift tickets online. If you have previously purchased a ticket online you can redeem it upon arrival by visiting the ticket desk in the chalet.
To all those wanting to reserve a specific date and lift ticket unfortunately we are unable to accommodate your request and will be operating on a first come, first serve basis. During daily operations at 10am and 11am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday we will be posting on Facebook, Instagram and Google how many remaining lift tickets are available for purchase.
Our team understands how difficult this maybe for travellers but these times are uncertain and it is our responsibility to provide a safe environment with social distancing in the lift lines and on the mountain.
If you have and questions please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Lessons are limited, to reserve a lesson contact email@example.com
What to expect this season:
- face coverings are mandatory at all times, in all places (chalet,washrooms, lift line, chair lift and while riding).
- socially distance yourself 2m from other guests
- sign in with the QR code before entering the chalet
- if you are feeling ill or have any symptoms of COVID-19 please stay home
- if you arrive together, ride together
- purchase your lift ticket upon arrival for speedy line flow
- use tap payment for lift tickets, rentals, food and beverages
- inside space is limited, please gear up at your vehicle if possible and store your belongings
- use sanitization stations and wash hands often and thoroughly
- follow washroom guidelines, space is restricted
- lessons are limited, visit our lessons page for more information
- season pass holders do not have to redeem daily lift tickets (go straight to the lift)
- all rental boots, skis, polls and helmets will be disinfected and sanitized after every single use
Yes, this season will be different however, our conditions will continue to be the best we can possibly provide, your experience will be unforgettable and you and your family will feel safe. This is the winter to ski in beautiful Northern Ontario and enjoy the great outdoors!