It’s Hard to Call This Work
There are not many better ways to spend your winter than as an employee at Antoine Mountain. If the thought of getting paid to spend your days on the mountain sounds pretty good to you, SEND US YOUR RESUME!
NOW HIRING FOR: Bartender/Barista, Groomer, Lift Operators, Ski & Snowboard Instructors, Ski Patrol, Rental Tech's and Ticket Sales.
Please attach your cover letter and resume to your submission email, identifying the job you are applying for in the "Subject" line of the email.
Please include references with phone numbers as well as a brief sentence or two explaining why you would like to work at Antoine Mountain.
We thank all those that apply, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Hospitality Services - Customer Service Representative - Bar Coordinator
- As Antoine Mountain's Customer Service Representative - Bar Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of alcohol beverages to guests of legal age. In order to qualify for this position you must possess a valid smart serve certification. Antoine Mountain offers a quality apres guest experience and your level of service and hospitality needs to compliment this. If you have a passion for hospitality, will ensure guests have a great experience, have strong attention to details and understand your responsibility as a beverage artist this position may be for you. (Bilingual is an asset) - Please submit a cocktail recipe with your chosen name with your resume
Hospitality Services - Food Coordinator
- As Antoine Mountain's Food Coordinator you will be responsible for the preparation and effective delivery of all food products at Antoine Mountain. In order to qualify for this position you must have previous culinary experience with references, a food handlers certificate, knife handling skills and a uniform. Antoine Mountain offers a quality apres guest experience and your delivery of food products needs to compliment this. We are looking for passionate individuals who are able to grow with Antoine Mountain. If you are have a strong attention to detail, understand and have knowledge of food services and are capable of working in a fast paced environment this position may be for you. (Bilingual is an asset)
Customer Service Representative - Ski / Snowboard Rentals
- As Antoine Mountain's Operations Customer Service Representative - Ski / Snowboard Rentals you will be one the first points of contact for many of our guests. We are looking for someone who has a passion for customer service, is an excellent communicator (Bilingual is an asset) and has previous experience working with cash, credit cards and point of sale equipment / software. This position will require a strong knowledge of ski / snowboard gear, the ability to outfit customers, maintain equipment and insure all log / reporting requirements are completed. Training will be provided for specific equipment. Candidate must be outgoing, presentable, accountable and have a passion for Mountain equipment.
Mountain Operations - Ski/Snowboard Instructor
- As Antoine Mountains - Ski/Snowboard Instructor you will be responsible for providing educational and fun training lessons for mountain guests that will range in age and ability. We are looking for individuals who have a passion to teach the sport they love. In order to qualify for this position you should already be CSIA or CASI certified.
Mountain Operations - Lift Operator
- As Antoine Mountain's - Mountain Operations - Lift Operator you will be responsible for providing all guests with a safe personalized skiing experience while waiting, loading, riding and unloading the lift. This job will be preformed both inside and outside setting under winter conditions, include customer service, maintenance of lift facilities, inspections and operational checks and at times intensive labour as required. The ideal candidates should have a passion for mountain sports, high attention to details, first aid training, be physically fit and delivery a high level of customer service at all times. (Bilingual is an asset)
Operations - Customer Service Representative - Ticket Sales
- As Antoine Mountain's Customer Service Representative - Ticket Sales you will be the first point of contact for many of our guests. We are looking for someone who has a passion for customer service, is an excellent communicator (Bilingual is an asset) and has previous experience working with cash, credit cards and point of sale equipment / software. This position will require knowledge of all aspect of the Antoine Mountain facility - a keen interest in all working departments is crucial to success in this position. As the Customer Service Representative you should be outgoing, presentable, reliable and flexible as well as have a good knowledge of the area
Hospitality Services - Customer Service Representative - Food & Beverage
- As Antoine Mountain's Customer Service Representative - Food and Beverage you will be an integral part of the guest experience. In order to succeed in this position we require you to be customer service oriented, friendly, outgoing and accountable - you will acquire knowledge of all products offered by Antoine Mountain and utilize your existing skills to provide a great experience to our guests. Applicants should have previous experience working with cash, credit cards and point of sale equipment / software. Previous experience and knowledge of food service operations is an asset. (Bilingual is an asset) If you are mature, reliable, accountable and have a passion for hospitality services this position may be for you.
Mountain Operations - Certified Lift Mechanic
- As Antoine Mountain's - Mountain Operations - Certified Lift Mechanic you will be responsible for all aspects of maintaining and ensuring the new Doppelmyer Quad Lift is in safe / efficient operating condition. You must possess either a SLM-A or SLM-B certification to qualify for this position. As the certified lift mechanic you should have strong supervisory and leadership skills to manage all aspects of lift operations. If you are passionate about mountain sports, have a high attention to detail and are able to confidently and accurately preform your work this position may be for you. (Previous Doppelmyer experience is an asset)
Mountain Operations - Groomer Operator
- As Antoine Mountain's - Groomer Operator you will be responsible for maintaining the abundance of snow that Antoine Mountain receives each year. This position includes operation of hydro-static controlled grooming equipment on the mountain as well as maintenance of the roadway and parking lots. The ideal candidate will have previous experience operating industrial sized snow maintenance equipment, a solid understanding of the principals and science behind effective and efficient snow management, a strong knowledge of mechanical grooming equipment and the ability to work in a physically demanding environment. In addition to the operation of grooming equipment the candidate should also have a strong understanding of snow making processes. Candidates should have previous experience with log / operational reporting. Certifications, training and previous experience operating snow grooming equipment will be considered an asset. Candidate should be flexible to work odd hours including nights as weather and season dictates.
- Part of the experience is the safety of all guests which is why we are actively searching for Volunteer Ski Patrol! Enticing perks are available for those that would like to keep everyone safe while riding the best mountain in Northern Ontario.