Antoine Mountain | COVID-19 Precautions
STATE OF EMERGENCY UPDATE
On January 12th, the Premier of Ontario announced stay-at-home orders through to February 10, 2021. We ask for your patience and understanding while our team reviews how these drastic measures will affect Antoine Mountain's entire winter operations.
Antoine Mountain remains hopeful that the resort will open on Thursday, February 11th from 9am to 4pm.
Despite this unfortunate setback we are committed to continue grooming operations to ensure when we do open the mountain we will offer maximum terrain with the stellar snow conditions that our customers know and love.
Not being open for skiing and riding is beyond heartbreaking. Despite this difficult situation please know Antoine Mountain supports the efforts of Public Health. It is going to take an incredible amount of determination on the part of all skiers and riders to reduce the spread of this virus. Together, we must ensure our communities where we live remain safe and healthy during this pandemic. Our team kindly asks you as a passionate skier and rider, to please follow the public health guidelines and only leave home for essential purposes. Stay home, stay safe, save lives.
What to expect this season:
- face coverings MUST be worn in the chalet, while in the lift line and on the chair lift.
- socially distance yourself 2m from other guests
- sign in with the QR code before entering the chalet
- if you are feeling ill or have any symptoms of COVID-19 please stay home
- if you arrive together, ride together
- purchase your lift ticket upon arrival for speedy line flow
- use tap payment for lift tickets, rentals, food and beverages
- inside space is limited, please gear up at your vehicle if possible and store your belongings
- use sanitization stations and wash hands often and thoroughly
- follow washroom guidelines, space is restricted
- lessons are limited, visit our lessons page for more information
- season pass holders do not have to redeem daily lift tickets (go straight to the lift)
- keep gear up time and lunch/warm up breaks to a reasonable minimum to accommodate all guests, space is limited
- sit at designated group table if lunching with your bubble
- sit at solo distancing table if lunching solo
- all garbage/recycling must be cleared when leaving your table
- additional lunch tables and warming space is available at the back of the ski rental building for packed lunch customers
- all rental boots, skis, polls and helmets will be disinfected and sanitized after every single use
- ONLY grab and go items will be available from cafeteria daily
Yes, this season will be different however, our conditions will continue to be the best we can possibly provide, your experience will be unforgettable and you and your family will feel safe. This is the winter to ski in beautiful Northern Ontario and enjoy the great outdoors!